Special Thanks to New Life Members and 2012 Sustaining Life Members!!
CCA Louisiana would like to extend a special thanks to these members who through their generosity and dedication make carrying out our mission possible. Your $1,000 tax-deductible life membership in CCA will help us continue our important coastal conservation work in Louisiana. Supporters like you allow our team to work at our State Capitol and on our coast everyday to ensure the long-term well-being of our critical marine resources.
New CCA Life Members
Glynn Bourg, Jr
David L Clement
Roger Doody Jr.
Craig Matherne Sr
Sustaining Life Members
Richard C. Adkerson
Jules Dupont Jr.
Andrew Gray III
Gene Ohmstede Jr
- Sen. Rubio charts course for Magnuson reauthorization
- Louisiana's fish-tagging program booms, providing cool scientific data
- The Billfish Foundation’s Rybovich Lifetime Conservation Award Presented to Maumus Claverie, Jr.
- Shell Continues Major Commitment to Gulf Marine Habitat
- Senator Vitter Moves Fisheries Allocation Policy to the Fore