Volunteers Needed for Derelict Crab Trap Program
CCA Louisiana will be participating in the Derelict Crab Trap Removal Program over three weekends in February and March and we are looking for volunteers to help out with this worthy cause.
Since 2004, the Derelict Crab Trap Removal Program has removed about 20,000 abandoned crab traps in navigable waters in Louisiana’s bayous and lakes. This year, Louisiana Sea Grant has teamed up with Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries on cleanups of derelict crab traps during area closures over three weekends with a festival/rodeo atmosphere.
The St. Bernard/Plaquemines area will be cleaned up on Feb. 25 and March 3 with the rodeo/collection site in Delacroix at Sweetwater Marina. The Terrebonne area cleanup will be March 17 with the rodeo/collection site at LUMCON marine lab.
Please fill out the form below to volunteer. Thanks!
DCRP Volunteer Form
There is no form with this name or may be the form is unpublished, Please check the form and the url and the form management.
Chapter Raffle Winners
Baton Rouge Chapter
Ice Machine Raffle Winner
Golf Cart Raffle Winner
Boat Raffle Winner
- Federal management of Gulf red snapper grinds to historic low
- Louisiana Modifies 2014 Recreational Red Snapper Season in State Waters to Include Weekdays
- CCA Louisiana and LDWF Introduces Youth to Fish Tagging and Fisheries Conservation
- Ruling against recreational angling confirms federal fisheries management system broken
- Recreational Fishing and Boating Community Calls on Congress to Revamp Marine Fisheries Management